SERVICE ADVISOR - CRAWLEY
ARE YOU A SERVICE ADVISOR IN THE MOTOR TRADE?
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH BUSY MOTOR DEALERSHIP
UP TO £24,000 BASIC DOE PLUS OTE £30,000+
My client, a busy main dealership in Crawley, is looking for an experienced SERVICE ADVISOR.
Main duties that you will cover as a service advisor:
- Meeting and greeting customers into the service reception
- Booking in vehicles
- Advising on duration of repairs
- Upselling hours in the workshop
- Basic admin
- Customer friendly to ensure you give the best service to customers
- Min 1 years experience required ideally within a main dealer
- Kerridge experience preferred
- Good communicator with a balanced approach
- Able to take instruction and use initiative
- Able to work within a team and deliver excellent service
- Well-presented and professional
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary, generous commission structure and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
WE ARE SHORTLISTING FOR THIS POSITION NOW SO PLEASE APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted