CAD Draughtsperson Required
Hours: 37.5 (Early finish on Friday’s)
Salary: £35k basic, Negotiable depending on experience.
Holidays: 32 days a year
Benefits: Pension scheme, 20% - 25% annual bonus, free parking.
Our Blackburn based client is the market leader in the design and manufacture of industrial metal packaging systems. They are looking to recruit an experienced CAD Draughtsperson/Design Project Engineer to work on interesting and varied projects.
The position will be based in the Blackburn headquarters office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Primarily preparing 2D/3D CAD detail design drawings
- Create and maintain supporting documentation including assembly/arrangement drawings, Operation and Maintenance Manuals and equipment technical files
- Occasional supplier site visits
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience and be proficient in Autocad LT / experience in Inventor / Ultimate would be beneficial
- Project / Contract Management experience
- Academic or time served background in Mechanical Engineering (HND or Equivalent)
- Knowledge / Experience of Sheet Metal Fabrication and Pipework manufacturing techniques
- Time management / planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Databases
- Assist team members with their workloads to meet targets
- Monitor and report progress of workload
- Ensure Policies and Procedures are followed
- Team works skills/flexibility
If you would like to find out more about the role available please don’t hesitate to contact James Soden in confidence at Square Peg Associates in Rochdale.