Project Manager Esher
Project Manager - construction and fit out projects - Central London - £40,000 - £50,000 & benefits
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic and driven project manager? Do you want to take a step up? How ambitious are you?
I have recently been instructed on an exciting new role with a company that itself, although being only a couple of years old, has won some amazing projects, and is set to grow over the next 3 to 5 years. You could be part of that growth!
The role itself will see you as responsible for all aspects & phases of project management, not limiting but including design, fit-out, project delivery, design.
- Interfaces with clients to define project requirements. Establishes project work plan and deadlines. Creates persuasive presentations that meet the project's objectives.
- Creates and manages project budget. Monitors expenses to ensure project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Manages all facets of project design, construction, and occupancy. Qualifies and recommends contractors by reviewing bids and related documents.
- Manages a work unit and/or group. Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating direct reports. Responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation.
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management or RICS
- Typically, at least 1+ years commercial fit-out experience
- Some experience of the commercial fit-out process.
What's on Offer
- Access to fantastic career progression.
- Fantastic salary, with brilliant benefits.
- The opportunity to work on some amazing projects with a forward thinking company.
If you have experience working in a similar project management position, then please call or e-mail