National Account Manager / Key Account Manager / Business Deve
Job Title: National Account Manager / Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Location: Home based, travel 1-2 days a week to head office West London
Package: £38,000 to £45,000 + car - allowance + 25% bonus + exceptional benefits
A UK multinational with turnover measured in £billions that thrives in an entrepreneurial dynamic area. They have entered a period of exciting growth in terms of both profit and volume, having achieved exponential growth year on year for the last 10 years - not many companies can boast that!
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Development, and due to an internal promotion your primary responsibility will be:-
- Responsible for all business activity across manufacturing customer base
- Understand full spread of the groups commercial offering
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and partners ensuring excellent, efficient and mutually beneficial working relationships
- Implement negotiations within customer base in order to maintain / develop/ acquire business within agreed discount parameters
- Sell product and concept as required
The National / Key Account Manager role requires high level of creativity and innovation whilst expected to operate within company policy, the law and agreed guidelines and standards of practice,
Ideal candidates will have benefitted from classical sales training from a recognised Health and Beauty, B2B, OTC or Pharma Company, but we will consider exceptionally talented individual from other sectors. You will be able to demonstrate sales training ability and the coaching and mentoring skills needed to add value to your team. You will see this role as part of a career plan that will demonstrate the ambition our client is seeking.
We are seeking individuals who are our future leaders so if you are a self-motivated and ambitious individual you will find your commitment rewarded with career opportunities that will give you broad commercial management skills.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply quoting ref 7/127