Interim Project Accountant
- A long term project partnering with HR and Change for 12 months
- A large complex organisation based in Leeds
* Play a key part in supporting the delivery of the Group's long term Cost Management Strategy.
* Liaise with all areas of the Organisation and at all levels. You will need to submit analysis, documentation and presentation material to senior management and executive committees, to the required standards, providing evaluation and insight.
* Design, build and maintain complex bespoke financial models to assist in the delivery and monitoring of the project
* Business Partner non-finance managers in order to develop processes and the understanding of financial requirements
* Ensure programme/project leads have access to the level of financial advice and support necessary to meet project milestones
* Ensure robust financial reporting across the project
* Analyse all project expenses and provide commentary
* Investigate and highlight project variances to the relevant people
* Support the forecasting of projected financial costs/benefits for the project
An experienced Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Able to demonstrate excellent analytical and reporting skills.
* Experienced in project working - ideally large transformational projects
* Comfortable operating in a high pressure environment
* Tolerant of ambiguity
* Able to relationship build, influence, work collaboratively
* Able to work with minimal direction
* Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
* Intellectually strong and capable of digesting and interpreting financial
* Salary £60,000+
* Annual Bonus Scheme and generous holidays
* Private Medical Insurance