Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Manager
Based in Farringdon, London
Our client is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to middle market leaders, globally. They are an established and progressive Top 10 Firm of accountants who are widely considered to be one of the most forward thinking and entrepreneurial of their peers.
Their focus is on their staff, their development and the growth of the business and with that comes great opportunities both in the UK and Internationally. This role is within the Internal Audit department, based in London.
About the Internal Audit Manager
The overall purpose of this role is to manage an internal audit team to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of complex, technical IA audits.
Key duties include:
* Lead a profitable IA/controls team to ensure the effective delivery of internal audit, SOX/controls and third party assurance services
* Lead and manage agreed client portfolios of internal audit or controls assignments for the service line and regional area
* Perform higher level audit/controls assignments
* Approve, and if necessary, prepare initial draft client audit strategy and annual audit programmes/controls project plans and test plans for each client
* Prepare/approve draft progress papers and reports for client and/or Audit Committee prior to Director/Partner sign off
* Assist as part of the team that prepares tenders and presents these to win work
* Control and manage the delivery of the client programme, to ensure that the work is completed to time and budget
* Monitor target recoveries and work with the Director/Partner in line with the approved budget to ensure that these are achieved
* Deal with day-to-day team matters, including feedback on performance on the job
To be the successful Internal Audit Manager, you will have excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to work successfully to tight deadlines.
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you are ACA / ACCA / IA / CIPFA or equivalent qualified. Additionally, experience within Internal Audit and/or SOX/controls projects, with strong technical controls documentation and evaluation experience is required.
Leadership skills and experience supervising/managing colleagues is also required. You will be invested in the development of others and also your own development.
You will be required to travel to client's sites so having a driving licence and your own method of transport would be extremely beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a successful and progressive firm, where they can continue to develop their career. Please apply today to join this renowned top firm!
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.