WANTED MORTGAGE ADVISER NORWICH AREA
My client is one of the fastest growing brokerages in the Norwich area, specialising financial services. They are currently recruiting a mortgage a to add to their growing team.
Main Requirements :
- Financial sales background.
- Sales experience and good telephone manner.
- Minimum CEMAP 1,2,3 qualified.
- Punctual and well presented.
What the role will entail:
- Source pre-qualified leads
- Convert and close to application
- Guide the customer through the application process
- Ensure you meet, and are up to date with, Compliance Standards
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (office hours) with an element of customer calls in the evening.
The exact type of work you undertake will depend upon your experience, but this role provides a real opportunity to develop skills within a successful working environment. The successful applicant will have solid mortgage/ loan experience.
If you match the above criteria and are eager to work with a company that rewards their staff, then please get in touch.
If you have a proven track record, then our client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best.
WE ARE SHORT-LISTING FOR THIS POSITION - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.