Venn Group are recruiting for an enthusiastic Finance Administrator for an expanding organisation in Feathersone, Pontefract.
A successful candidate will be expected to complete the following duties:
- Dealing with a high volume of emails, quickly and efficiently
- Compiling monthly invoicing backing reports for large national customers
- Raising manual and system driven invoice and credits
- Checking and confirming credit request are correct from all areas of the business
- Ensuring deadlines are adhered to where necessary
- Liaising with internal staff to ensure queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Data input and ensuring manual records and logs are kept up to date
- Daily use of excel (pivot tables, formulas and lookups)
- Using a number of bespoke internal systems
- A excellent attention to detail
- A highly motivated individual who can adapt in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A professional, proactive, focused and friendly manner with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent communications with all internal staff, departments and customers
- Good time management
- Good Microsoft office, Excel and Word skills
- Knowledge of vending and coffee industry would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- Previous finance administration experience would also be advantageous.
Please send your CV over to if you are interested in this position or give me a call on .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.