Direct Sales Manager-Government-BPM/Low Code/Saas -Award winning Entrepreneurial Company
Up to £100k base, £200k+ OTE
Our client is a trail blazing PE backed industry recognised and emerging key player in the Enterprise BPM/Low Code/ SaaS arena
This has been supported by a recent multi million pound investment from a leading Venture Capital House. The progress to date has been exceptional with many household names in the Financial Services, Travel, Logistics, Media, Government, Utilities and Transport sectors providing positive testimonials.
A UK headquartered company; they have now made a successful entry into the US and plan to expand into other markets in the future, so whilst this role will be targeting primarily UK companies it may occasionally include some European travel
They are now looking for an additional Direct Sales Manager with experience in Utilities, Government or Transportation to support their continued growth. Reporting to Head of Business Development the successful candidate will be responsible for leveraging the success in one or more of these sectors.
This technology is a "game changer" for many companies and many "old school" technology companies have not yet developed their version so there is ample opportunity to even form partnerships with companies that may have been deemed as competitors in the past.
This role will suit a dynamic, fast paced individual who is modern in their thinking and approach and has the ability to sell enterprise solutions to very specific and specialist sectors In return you will have the opportunity to work for an extremely exciting company that has been independently verified as a market leader by the global IT Analyst firms.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 - 10 years of experience in a similar role within BPM or other similar IT Software
- Degree or equivalent experience/qualification required - preferable in business systems, computer science or another technical subject
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Track record of winning new business in either Utilities, Transportation or Government Sectors
- Ability to sell large Enterprise contracts
- Excellent communication and face to face presentation skills
- Proven track record of overachievement in a target driven sales environment
- A creative manner, with a good sense of planning and time management
- A good understanding of current market drivers
- An excellent Technical understanding as well as the ability to externally represent the company at sales pitches and events.
- A personality that makes them articulate, agile and collaborative.
- Good rapport building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people of varying seniority levels
- Ability to think on your feet and to engage in a hands-on manner in the business
This role will suit an ambitious and experienced Business Development Manager who is excited at the prospect of working with new (but tried, tested and working) technology. The company already has some very high level clients and a wealth of case studies and press coverage to support the team in acquiring new partners.
A basic salary of up to £100k is on offer £200k OTE uncapped
Portman Scott is a highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who have previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Only candidates who are currently based in the UK will be considered.