Finance Business Partner
An excellent role has become available working for a huge multinational leisure business based in the Birmingham area. They boast massive growth internationally and strong financials. They are now looking for someone who can play an integral part in the day to day operations by consistently improving financial performance.
They are looking for an up and coming finance business partner to continue developing their career by partnering with operations managers to provide true insight into the performance of various sites across the UK. This will be heavily evolved around analysing various revenue streams, liaising with the operations managers and challenging their performance. From here you will report your findings directly into the group head office.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has recently qualified and has strong experience in financial analysis. It is key to the role that you can clearly demonstrate an ability to present financial information to senior finance heads. This role would be a great first move from practice into industry or a chance for someone to get the opportunity to move into a front facing business partnering role where you can really impact financial performance.
Ideally you will:
- Have exposure to reporting on financials into senior finance heads
- Be confident in representing data and challenging financials
- Be qualified either ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Looking to continue developing in your finance career
In return you will:
- Play a part in assisting strategic business decisions by presenting the financials to the group
- Get the opportunity to work in a business partnering role working directly with operations managers at each site; influencing the day to day strategy
- Get a real chance to continue developing your career into more senior strategic roles within the business
If you are looking for a true business partnering role where you can genuinely have an impact on the company's performance, then this is the role you have been looking for.