This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious corporate solicitor to join the highly regarded corporate team of a Legal 500 international practice to work alongside legal directory ranked Corporate and Corporate Finance Partners and to enjoy a caseload that will be second to none.
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Working closely with Partners rated for corporate finance, banking, private equity and investment work and handling the level of work that this attracts
- Advising on a broad range of high profile UK and cross border mergers, acquisitions and disposals (both public and private), IPOs, offerings of securities on the Official List, AIM, capital markets and joint ventures
- Acting on behalf of national and international household name clients providing the full range of corporate services throughout all stages of the business life cycle - from start up to financing, through to restructuring and winding up
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Ongoing training and support throughout your career as required
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Being based in an enviable location.
The role would suit an enthusiastic corporate solicitor who ideally has at least two years' PQE and who has gained relevant corporate and/or corporate finance experience with a highly regarded Corporate Department, however applications from more junior solicitors will also be considered.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on .