Year 3 Class Teacher - Battersea
* Key Stage 2 Class Teacher ( KS2)
* Well behaved and eager to learn Year 3 class
* Friendly and welcoming school
* Inner London Pay Weighting
REESON Education is currently working on behalf of this 'good' 2 form entry primary school located in the South West London borough of Wandsworth in the Battersea area to recruit a Year 3 class teacher to join them from September 2017.
The Headteacher of this friendly and welcoming school is looking for a charismatic and dynamic experienced teacher for this well behaved Key Stage 2 ( KS2) class.
The school is run by a friendly and inspiring Headteacher, who is always approachable and available for his staff and pupils. The pupils are renowned for being well behaved and eager to learn with no exception in this Year 3 class.
The school is ideally situated in the Battersea area, close to under and over-ground train links as well as several bus routes. The school has a car park for staff and a secure bike shed for pupils and staff alike.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT THIS SCHOOL:
- Career Development Opportunities
- Children who are passionate about learning
- Easy walking distance from under and over ground stations
- Supportive Staff atmosphere.
- Staff Car Park & Bike Shed
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 1 year Key Stage 2 ( KS2) teaching experience. They will be charismatic and confident in their teaching and leadership. The current teaching staff is a mixed group of ambitious newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers and leaders.
- Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) teaching experience
- A Bachelor of Education or a PGCE with QTS
- A passion for teaching and helping children to achieve their potential
- Two teaching related references
The salary for this Key Stage 2 ( KS2) position is dependent on experience, however will be in line with London main and upper pay scales.
The Headteacher and board of governors are looking to interview and appoint imminently. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please don't delay in sending through your CV to Sam at REESON Education.