Structural Design Engineer - Surrey
Our client is a multi disciplinary national engineering consultancy who have a fantastic order book of mixed use, commercial and residential developments across the country.
They have a reputation of providing internal and external training their staff and putting their engineers and technicians through their professional qualifications.
They are looking for ambitious engineers to join their team who is looking for a challenge and development.
- Be a Degree qualified Chartered Engineer in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Assist with the technical and day to day running of a Team within the London Office.
- Be commercially aware
- Be well versed in using technical software packages such as STAAD and REVIT
- Possess strong written and verbal skills with strong attention to detail
- Competent in the use of designs and materials relevant to building structures
- Be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and to be able to build and develop relationships, both internally and externally.
- Experience with low rise and high rise developments would be beneficial
- UK industry experience is essential for this role.
For more information contact Guy at Appoint Group on or email