Our client is currently recruiting an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join a large team providing Palliative and Domiciliary Care to People in their own homes.
As part of a valued, experienced team you will support people with Life Limiting Conditions, Palliative Care and End of Life needs.
This is an opportunity to offer practical and emotional support that allows individuals to continue to live their lives in a meaningful way and will assist with devising and implementing the Person’s Care Plan and risk assessments, evaluated weekly.
You will have:
• At least 1 year experience of working as a carer or a care assistant
• Ideally will have completed the NVQ Level 2.
• Experience of lone working and show flexibility to work on a rota basis.
• Ideally hold a current Drivers Licence
You must be an excellent communicator and have genuine empathy and desire to care for others.
• Competitive Salary rate
• Paid Travel Time
• Guaranteed contracted hours
• Training and ongoing development opportunities