Tyne & Wear
Competitive salary + bonus + car or allowance + package
Bromak are representing a housebuilder who seek to appoint an experienced Contracts Manager due to sustained growth within the North East region.
Reporting to the Construction Director you will be responsible for programming and managing the day to day operation of your contracts. Our ideal candidate must have experience working for a housebuilder of medium to large size.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Controlling all elements of the contract, including operational delivery, budgeting, cost control, administration and customer care
- To manage on site relationships and undertake cost control, budget reporting, understanding, interpreting and implementing a design brief
- Regular site visits to ensure clarity and consistency of communications and the speedy resolution of issues thus ensuring a strong working partnership
- Continuous planning and overview of all contracts to ensure that build targets are met
- Allocation of workloads and duties between the managers, and other office staff to ensure that at all times the correct priorities are maintained and that issues and problems within the team are dealt with in an effective and efficient way
- To work within set budgets and to control costs as tightly as possible while achieving the required standards
- Production of reports on cost and progress, customer service, for divisional office on a regular basis
- Monitor compliance with Health and Safety Plans for each section/Contracts taking corrective action via Managers where necessary
The successful candidate must have experience managing numerous new build housing developments. You will be an excellent people manager and be able to work to strict deadlines.
The company offer a competitive basic salary with company car and additional company benefits including bonus. The company also provides training and development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Rachel Shutt @ Bromak or click on the link below to apply