Gas Service Engineer
Gas Service Engineer required for well known Domestic Heating company. Completing 5 or 6 service jobs daily and locally within a dedicated patch 1 and a quarter hours drive from home in Wakefield. Opportunities to qualify in oil and to train in power flushing and also in breakdowns if you would like to learn. It is to work with a well respected domestic heating company known for their good communication and who offer real career progression opportunities and positively encourage Engineers to input on the day to day running of the business.
First year basic salary is up to £23,850 and second year basic up to £27,500 based on your performance.
THE ROLE - Gas Service Engineer
* Servicing of wall mounted and floor standing domestic gas and oil boilers
* Domestic customers including private homes and social housing
THE PERSON - Gas Service Engineer
* ACS qualification is essential
* Have experience of servicing and stripping down domestic boilers
* Oil experience would be of interest but not critical as training can be given
THE PACKAGE - Gas Service Engineer
* Basic starting salary up to £23850, 2nd year basic up to £27500
* Van with personal usage
* Van carries a little stock should you be able to make a quick and simple repair
* Monday to Friday only with overtime available either in the evening or on a weekend but is not compulsory
* 25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday
* Pension up to 8%
* Opportunities to develop your career and work for a supportive and progressive company
THE LOCATION - Gas Service Engineer
A patch will be created that covers 1 and a quarter hours drive from your home in Wakefield.
If you live within Barnsley S75 or Leeds LS10, LS11, LS15, LS25, LS26 or LS27 or border these postcodes your application may still be considered and if successful a patch would be created for you.