Financial administrator / paraplanner
A busy Wealth Management/Financial Advisory firm based in Worthing seeks an experienced financial administrator/paraplanner who has previously worked within a financial advisory firm.
The role :
Undertaking product and fund research utilising software such as:
- Select-a-pension and Morningstar OBSR.
- Producing client proposals and suitability letters.
- To ensure records are maintained and accurate.
- To ensure new business is seen through to completion and is in line with standardised administrative and compliance procedures.
- Answering queries from clients in a precise and polite manner.
- To assist with other office duties when required.
- Administer Group Risk and Pension schemes. Essential requirements
- Experience of working in a financial advisory firm.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a variety of work tasks.
- Comfortable working in a small team environment.
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
- Being part or fully level 4 qualified would be an advantage but is not essential.
Salary is negotiable from £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and qualifications.