Senior Audit & Accounts Manager
Brewster Pratap are delighted to be recruiting for an established and growing Accountancy firm based in Leeds. The firm requires an ambitious Audit & Accounts Manager / Senior Manager with responsibility for managing a diverse portfolio of corporate and individual clients and ensuring they receive a high quality service. They will help support the Partners in developing the Audit team in Leeds through the delivery of high quality audits and other assurance services.
Duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting and advising the client service management team on the formulation of audit and assurance services strategy and planning.
- Leading and supervising audit teams, allocating work to team members and ensuring the team complete in a timely manner.
- Provide on the job training to assistants and seniors.
- Managing and controlling audit and accounting assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales.
- Controlling time spent and monitoring actual time with the budget.
- Managing and/or participating in the programme of formal and on-the-job training/development of auditors and trainees.
- Showing vision and strategic perspective and being focused on the achievement of longer term goals.
Essential Requirements of the Audit and Accounts Manager are:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA, or equivalent.
- As the position involves client contact, you must be able to present a professional image to the firm's clients.
- Previous owner managed business audit experience.
The role will offer you the opportuinty to gain exposure to a wide variety of clients, develop a team and assist with business development if desired. Partnership opportunities are availabe for those wishing to reach the top but the firm are equally happy to consider a career manager.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.