Senior eDiscovery Project Managers / Case Managers / Relativity / Litigation
eDiscovery PM / Case Managers / Senior eDiscovery PM's/ Manager & Director vacancies
Vacancies in: In Law Firms and in Consultancy vacancies
Locations: We have similar e-Discovery PM vacancies in London, Paris and Stuttgart (DE)- language skills essential for France and Germany and useful for London.
Salary: Market leading (all top employers)
A Senior role responsible for managing the eDisclosure/eDiscovery and client technology elements of a number of client matters which have been assigned to them by the Team Leaders and/or the Senior Manager for eDiscovery.
This role is responsible for day-to-day engagement with instructing teams (partners and associates of the firm) for the best practice execution of the eDisclosure aspects of matters.
- Working under the direction of your manager to identify and understand client needs, recommend technical solutions and deliver an effective solution throughout the life of a matter
- In consultation with your manager, to help set accurate budgets for costs and timescales for cases, subsequently ensuring that such work is completed within budget and to agreed standards and deadlines
- Liaise with other team members to ensure that correct solutions and processes are implemented at a cost effective level and work is delivered on time
- To work collaboratively with team members including, when directed by your manager to supervise as appropriate any tasks delegated to Executives and Analysts
- To take the lead on individual cases, reporting to and updating Team Leaders on a regular basis
- Conduct post case reviews
System implementation and support:
- Participate in the team's activity, workflow and processes in support of the necessary document review software solutions and, as part of their role, to provide where requested support to technical and other changes in the use of technology over time
- Assist and enable internal stakeholders to work effectively with document review software, and with other relevant IT systems for handling case-related information
Document review software expertise:
- Senior PM's will possess a strong and sound understanding of the functionality of document review software.
- Work with your manager to develop, maintain and continuously improve best practice eDisclosure processes
Knowledge capture and process improvement:
- Contribute appropriately to the continuous improvement of relevant business processes and protocols including case specific process manuals
- Graduate (2:2 or above) or a post-graduate qualification with a minimum of 3 A level (ideally B grades and above); or
- [Non-degree applicants must demonstrate evidence of operating at an appropriate level in the eDisclosure or technical client data field.]
- Expertise in Case Management/Project Management Software such as kCura Relativity; Recommind Axcelerate or similar
- Experience working within a similar team at the required level
- Expertise in document reviews and case work
- High level of proficiency in technical skills
- Excellent understanding of the legal framework of eDisclosure, existing protocols, practices and relevant legal standards. Academic legal training (law at degree level or postgraduate) and experience as a legal practitioner desirable
- Experience related to e-discovery and other Litigation Support processes
- Proficiency in several Litigation Support applications and a sound knowledge of eDisclosure software market
- Industry knowledge. or law firm experience, or of working in a professional services environment (e.g. consulting or accounting) would be a distinct advantage, although not essential
- Financial management skills. Experience in the preparation and monitoring of cost estimates for case reviews
- Ability to deliver outstanding service in a high-pressure environment in a medium to large organisation. Must be able to demonstrate success in a similar role
- Capable of articulating technical concepts effectively. Able to draft concise, accurate (grammar and spelling) and credible notes/emails to explain the eDisclosure process. Good drafting is desirable at Senior Executive level as is the ability to comment upon and develop more junior team members in this regard
- Highly organised and effective at prioritising
- Relativity and Language skills are a plus (and must for some vacancies)
About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas: E-Discovery and Digital Forensics; Payments; Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843