Junior Marketing Intern
Marketing Representative / Intern / Leeds
Utopia Creations specialise in;
- Sales and customer acquisition
- Sales and customer retention
- Events, Promotions, Exhibitions
- Advertising and direct marketing
- Brand awareness
Experience, Skills & Qualifications Required
- Sales and Marketing experience is a plus but not absolutely necessary - we provide full training and guidance throughout
- Excellent communication skills are a must as we meet directly with customer and clients
- Must be self Motived as this is a self-employed commission only opening putting you in full control of your own career
- The ability to work with individuals and large groups of people.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
- A passion for excelling in whatever you do.
- Honesty and integrity a must.
- Have the ability to 'think on your feet’ in a fast paced environment.
- A team-oriented spirit.
- An entrepreneurial spirit!
- Ability to get down to the bottom line - in sales and retail this is crucial!
Marketing Intern Requirements
Your Responsibilities Will Include;
- Meeting with clients to discuss their goals.
- Sales and retail customer acquisition.
- Sales and retail customer retention.
- Schedule and manage sales
- Being an ambassador for each and every client.
- B2C sales
- Record and track sales.
- Talking to a wide range of people in an outgoing and friendly manner.
- Traveling when necessary for direct marketing sales meetings
- Boost clients’ market share.
- Produce measurable market research and data.
and again, the list goes on!
Compensation & Benefits
- Learn marketing, sales, and retail from nationally renowned experts in the field.
- Generous bonus awards for high sales.
- See more of the world with business travel opportunities
- Grow as far and as quickly as you can with Utopia Creations
If you want to kick start your career in the world of marketing then send your CV through the online application system.
We often invite successful candidates to spend a full day at one of our promotions and events this is a voluntary day, however, you get to see first hand what we do on a day-to-day basis.