Key Stage 2 KS2 Teacher
Lower KS2 Teacher required for this welcoming and fun loving primary school in the Orpington area of Bromley in South East London. This is a class teaching position with attached TLR for core subject leadership on permanent contract with the school.
The Headteacher and board of governors of the tight knit 1 form entry school are currently recruiting for an experienced primary teacher to join their KS2 staff in either a Year 3 or a Year 4 class from September 2017.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a teacher with a minimum of 3 years KS2 teaching experience and previous experience of leading a subject. They will be confident in their teaching and independent in their planning.
The school are always on the lookout for the Senior Leadership Team of the future so are keen to offer leadership training and other CPD to give their teachers well-constructed progression in their careers.
The school recently received considerable investment into various aspects including the PE/Sports provision by redeveloping the sports fields and playing grounds around the schools.
- Formal Teaching Qualifications such as a B.Ed. or PGCE
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- At least two teaching related references
- A minimum of 3 years KS2 teaching experience
- Previous middle management experience
- Large secure staff car park
- Friendly and dynamic staff team
- Supportive and experienced Senior Leadership team
- Full time Teaching Assistants in all classroom
- Generous PPA time
- Tremendous career development and progression opportunity
- Extensive Leadership training made available to all teachers
- Competitive Salary Package
Should this KS2 Class Teaching Position be of interest, please send through an updated CV to Sam at REESON Education as soon as possible.