Senior Head Waiter / Assistant Restaurant Manager Rural Setting
A Senior Head Waiter / Assistant Restaurant Manager is now being recruited to join this exceptional and award winning destination Restaurant with a global reputation for consistently delivering fine dining experiences.
With customers travelling quite literally from all over the world to enjoy the tranquil beauty of the rural setting amid some of Scotland’s wildest and most romantic scenery this is genuinely a unique opportunity to gain high quality work experience, training and development with a boutique company operating at the top end of the luxury market.
Arguably one of the most famous restaurants in Scotland they are renowned for working specifically with the freshest local food ingredients and offering an enviable wine list.
Without question the successful candidate will be working with leading names at the top of the hospitality industry and learning from the very best in Scotland.
In order to be successful as the Senior Head Waiter / Assistant Manager you must:
- Have a well rounded Food & Beverage experience within high quality establishments
- Possess strong and detailed knowledge of both European and New World Wines
- Demonstrate impeccable service and communication skills
- Display a passion for consistently delivering exceptional service and dining experiences
- Be knowledgeable about three Rosette Service Standards, as a minimum
- Be personally well presented and able to act as a Brand Ambassador for the property
- Enjoy a rural living lifestyle and have an interest in outdoor pursuits (bright lights, entertainment centers and prestige shopping are at least three hours away)
- Have excellent team working skills yet maintain a professional approach to maintaining team motivation and work focus
- Be able to multi task and work in a high pressure environment (Summer Season lunch and dinner services are very busy - don’t be misled this is a quiet or easy option just because it is a rural setting)
- Have an aptitude for making the right decisions in challenging situations
- Be enthusiastic about ongoing professional development
- Recognise the importance of maintaining communication during service periods between departments
- Be willing and able to take ownership for their particular area of responsibility and be accountable for associated outcomes
- Display and outgoing and engaging personality which endears both colleagues and customers alike
- Have a flexible approach to working patterns
The property is well known for being busy all-year-round, yet is proud to hold true to a long standing tradition of being closed from mid-December to mid-January, meaning that every member of the team can enjoy both Christmas and New Year off with friends and family, or even indulge in a festive break of their own overseas.
Ideally you will have your own independent means of transport (Given the location not only will you find it beneficial but it may well help getting to know your new colleagues better - especially those who don’t have their own wheels!)
This is a fantastic role for an ambitious hospitality professional looking to gain great experience within a unique Restaurant environment and immerse themselves in genuine quality as part of a close knit and dedicated team aspiring to progress not just to four Rosette recognition but even, dare it be said, Michelin Star accreditation.
Excellent salary plus share of gratuities and support with ongoing learning and professional skills development.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK will be considered.
pHReedom HR Ltd is operating as a Recruitment Partner by exclusive agreement with the Client in this instance.