Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) + over target earnings.
Overall Purpose of the Analytics Manager:
This is a key role within our client’s agency, aimed at helping their clients get the most out of their analytics, improving the user experience of their website/apps and maximising the performance of their marketing campaigns.
You will also play a pivotal role in developing their in-house tools and insights using Global Central (GC). GC is the technology backbone of our client that empowers their people to perform at a higher level in international digital marketing; it removes admin and delivers analytics and know-how in an integrated way.
Essential Skills and Qualifications required for the Analytics Manager:
- You should have experience defining, implementing, measuring, and reporting on KPIs for analytics in a data driven environment
- Experience of implementing Adobe Analytics on both sites and mobile apps, with a deep understanding of all features and performing QA
- Experience in extracting data from Adobe Analytics to analyse user behaviour and performance of marketing campaigns
- Understanding of and/ or experience in using Tag Management Solutions
- Experienced user of CRM system with the skills to make sure we make full use of the functionality of the system
- Strong Analytical and numerical skills
- Proactive and willing to learn with a positive attitude
- Confident speaking with and advising clients
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively and efficiently
- Solid project management skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Desirable Skills and Qualifications required for the Analytics Manager:
- Adobe Analytics course certification
- Google Analytics qualified
- Understand a wide range of digital marketing practices such as seo, search, display, social media and content marketing
This job description is not restrictive or definitive in any way and should be regarded as a guideline to the duties required, and may be amended in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the post holder.
Benefits and Salary for the Analytics Manager:
(Available to all permanent staff after the probation period)
The salary for this post is between £25,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) + over target earnings. The post-holder will be placed on the salary scale according to their experience.
Our client enjoys a very pleasant working environment close to the historic city centre of York. The outstanding benefits package includes:
- 24 Days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday per year
- 5 sun hours (between March and October)
- ½ day Christmas shopping
- Pension Scheme contributions
- Profit related bonus
- Flexible working
- Subsidised lunch to the value of £7.50 per week
- Monthly company social events
- Free Fruit
- Enrolment to the company’s ‘Well Being Strategy’ with opportunity for discounted gym membership, mini health checks etc.
- Optional contributory group health insurance scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- On-site parking
- Covered, secure bicycle storage
- Park and Ride and Poppleton railway station within walking distance
- Generous training budget and a variety of professional and personal development opportunities
- Structured Professional Development Review scheme
After one calendar year:
- 1 extra day after one full calendar year of employment
- 1 National holiday from your native country
If you feel that you meet the criteria for the Analytics Manager position then please apply now!