Assistant Operations Manager
Role: Assistant Operations Manager
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Location: London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/03120 (Please quote this reference number when applying).
An excellent opportunity has arisen at an entry level into the Facilities Management sector where you will be overseeing a 5 star delivery of a Soft Services operation within a global organisation.
As Assistant Operations Manager you will be responsible for the coordination of multiple teams and 120 Operatives, ensuring the responsibility are cleaned in line with site specifications and comply with SLAs, ensuring the highest standards of soft services are delivered, consistently meeting the Clients demanding requirements.
To be successful within this role, you must have an adaptable approach and be able to work within a pressured and corporate environment.
** Please note due to the nature of this site a full DBS, Credit Check and Previous Employment history for 5 years will be essential. **
- Reporting into the Account Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of first class cleaning service in line with BICSc standards and site specifications
- Inspect areas, equipment and working conditions to ensure compliance with standards
- Build strong relationships with other service providers to ensure the smooth running of the buildings
- Manage the coordination of a team of 120 operatives
- Ensure all KPIs and SLAs are met and in line with company and client expectations
- Maintain a pleasant and friendly attitude to clients and customers
- Support the Account Manager to develop and train new starters
- Host regular Client meetings to provide feedback and updates
- Report employee personal and customer issues
- Maintain all records i.e. training, inspections, attendance and metric data
- Provide written reports to line management as required.
- Managerial experience in overseeing large teams
- Ability to effectively communication with customers, contractors and employees of all levels
- Problem solving
- IT Literate
- BICSc qualified is desirable
- UK Driving Licence.