Michael Page Treasury are working with a UK government research organisation, who are looking for a new Treasury Accountant to join their team.
Our client is an executive non-departmental public body of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
- Day to day operation of Treasury, which involves working with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Preparation and processing of all Treasury payments
- Processing and allocation of Treasury receipts
- Preparing daily funding documentation and bank reconciliations, and assisting with cash flow monitoring and forecasting
- Fixed asset accounting
- Providing financial accounting support for statutory interim and year end Accounts, and carrying out monthly and quarterly financial accounting processes and reconciliations
- Assisting with VAT and Construction Industry tax returns.
We are looking for:
- Experience of Treasury management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer focus
- Intermediate Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables) as a minimum
The salary on offer is c. £24-28k plus benefits.