Store Manager (catering) Plymouth
£22-25,000 + bonus and company benefits
We are looking for a Store Manager with a background managing coffee shops, restaurants, cafes, or commercial catering operations for this very busy nationwide company owned high street cafe bakery.
You will have full operational and financial accountability for the day to day running of a very busy store, including managing stock, training, controlling costs & budgets, driving sales, and ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity because we need someone with the ability, ambition, and drive to become an area manager in the near future.
It is essential that you have your own transport.
ROLE - STORE MANAGER
As the Store Manager you will oversee every aspect of the business:
- Train, develop, and inspire your team.
- Order and control stock
- Serve food & beverages
- Drive sales through up-selling and merchandising
- Deliver consistently exceptional customer service
- Maintain company systems & procedures
- Cashing up and banking
ATTRIBUTES - STORE MANAGER
- Experience as a manager in high volume cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, or commercial catering operations
- Some multi-site experience will be a bonus
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Financial acumen - controlling costs & labour
- Staff recruitment, and training
- Stock management
- Passion and drive to succeed
- An outgoing and positive personality and attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful business and expanding company.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.