This is an outstanding opportunity for a Design Engineer to join a well established business based near Stourbridge, West Midlands; Easily commutable from Birmingham, Worcester, Dudley and surrounding areas.
You will join a highly collaborative team to design, develop and manufacture a wide range of industry leading products for commercial & domestic application. The role offers a high level of training in CAD, Manufacturing processes and supplier/customer liaison.
This position will allow the chosen candidate the opportunity to progress through the ranks of the business and a choice of specialist areas to move into in future roles. Suitable for an ambitious Design Engineer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to client or internal requests for technical drawings; this can range from producing simple 2D illustrative drawings of standard products, to liaising directly with major customers to design and produce complex systems requiring products from multiple production departments and external suppliers.
- Working extensively within Autocad LT and Solidworks.
- Working closely with the Quality department to ensure compliance of existing products and developing compliance routines for new or modified products.
- Working closely with our Sales and Order Processing departments to provide support to them where necessary with regards to product designs.
- Developing an extensive knowledge of the entire product range to become knowledgeable in the business' operations.
Suitable candidates will satisfy the following:
- SolidWorks / AutoCAD experience
- Excellent work ethic & keen to progress within a company (Essential)
- Strong team player (Essential)
- Engineering degree/apprenticeship with industrial experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Design Engineer seeking a long term career offering excellent team environment, career progression & package.
Location : Stourbridge, West Midlands
Term : Permanent
Salary : £20,000 - 25,000 (DOE)