Commercial Management Accountant
COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
TOP-TIER CANDIDATE REQUIRED
£28-40,000 depending on experience
Excellent location for Leeds, York, Doncaster candidates
My client are a dynamic FTSE listed business and one of North Yorkshire's leading employers. This company makes up a significant part of a £bn Group and have undergone an exciting transformation project which has opened up the opportunity for a commercially aware part or newly qualified Accountant to make a real impact in terms of driving change within the business.
The Finance team has overall responsibility for accurate management, reporting and forecasting of spend amounting to over £2bn. You will work closely with all aspects of the business to understand the underlying drivers.
The Commercial Management Accountant is responsible for the production of regular forecasting of cashflows, P&L and generation metrics. This requires continuous collaboration across the wider finance team to ensure consistency of reporting, as well as coordination with numerous non-finance stakeholders throughout the organisation to ensure timely and accurate information is used for commercial finance activities.
This role would suit a high calibre candidate who has gained experience of business partnering across all levels of business in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The following knowledge, skills, experience are essential:
- Highly numerate with strong analytic skills; able to build and maintain complex financial models and reports.
- Excellent networking, stakeholder management and communication skills - the drive to get out into the wider business and engage with non-Finance personnel.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and integrity of spreadsheet models and calculations.
- Flexible, professional team player, prepared to work on any project.
- Highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic, a self-starter.
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines, work under pressure and adapt quickly to changing business needs.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
For more information and a confidential discussing this exciting opportunity please apply below.