Account Manager Injection Moulding/OEM (Automotive sector)
Account Manager Injection Moulding/OEM (Automotive sector) - UK - £55,000 + Bens
You will be responsible for leading and managing UK sales growth in Components Automotive and White Goods.
The Account Manager (Automotive) will establish and maintain effective working relationships with local sales teams, ensuring our Automotive and White Goods accounts are managed in a coordinated and efficient manner, dependant on potential sales growth, technical support, and profitability.
The Account Manager (Automotive) will be from a successful Technical Sales background, with a technical bias towards Injection Moulding, to enable them to understand customer requirements. The Account Manager (Automotive) will be pragmatic in their approach and will drive to get the right outcomes.
The Account Manager (Automotive) will be an integral part of a growing division and will have the opportunity to work with a particularly strong and receptive customer base. With continual divisional growth will come further opportunities for development and progression.
The Account Manager (Automotive) will be willing and able to travel to Europe to meet with European Customers and other teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and be responsible for the development of LTA’s, commercial agreements, rebates and pricing with nominated accounts
- Respond to, own and manage customer RFQ’s through to business win
- Maintain strong relationships with UK business team, work with and through the UK team to execute agreements
- Coach and develop understanding and tactical approaches to achieve set goals and targets
- Develop effective cross functional working relationships with team members, internal departments and sister companies
- Grow Sales Revenue and Profitability with target accounts to agreed levels as part of account planning process, developing appropriate tactical actions to deliver within agreed territories
- Utilise Salesforce CRM to develop and maintain a strong sales development pipeline achieving agreed conversion target levels aligning tactical daily / weekly / monthly activity plans to deliver
- Work closely with Custom Solutions teams to deliver booked business on time, to budget and revenue targets
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Experience of working at multiple levels within Automotive Accounts is essential
- Possess solid Technical knowledge of Injection Moulded Plastics
- Familiar with Automotive Processes and Procedures
- Detailed understanding of the UK Automotive markets and drivers
- Proven Success within OEMs, Tier 1, Tier 2 Automotive Businesses
- Proven track record in Sales, Key Account Management, Distribution, Project Management
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to lead by example, setting the benchmark for professional behaviour
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship skills, with the ability to effectively co-ordinate, influence and facilitate
- Exceptional analytical, reporting skills in understanding our customers’ business and opportunity value
- Enthusiastic & tenacious approach