Support Engineer - North East
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an experience Support Engineer to work on planned maintenance activity.
The main function of the role will be to carry out regular battery watering and maintenance contracts at our client's customer sites across the South Yorkshire region.
- The role will be working with and assisting service technicina as and when directed
- Carrying out field based repairs to clients branded products and competitor products
- Installing new batteries when required
- Fitting and monitoring battery data recording units when required
- Carry out battery and charger surveys on customer sites
- Through the awareness of customer needs and to promote clients products and services
- A background including 2/3 years of experience working with industry batteries
- Topping batteries with water and minor maintenance
- Battery installation
- High level of professionalism when working with people to create and maintain positive working relaitonships
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.