Digital Marketing Financial Controller role £45,000 - £55,000
My client, A Digital Marketing and communications agency are now searching for a newly qualified accountant to join their Finance team as a Financial Controller. This vacancy is due to strong organic growth, combined with growth by acquisition The role supports the Chief Operating Officer and the Group Finance Director with the management of three accountants. Internal reporting and client financial management, together with review and improvements to systems and processes are key parts of the role.
What does the role involve?
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for two subsidiaries
- Review, analysis and action re operating margins
- Finance partner to London agency client facing teams, responsible for financial management of client revenues
- Monthly client performance analysis for presentation to client leads
- Management of client forecasts
- Finance partner to business development group
- Monthly performance analysis of sales monitor for business development leads
- Member of Operations Management Group
- Monthly performance analysis re operational data
- Assist the FD in the identification of risks and drive process and control improvements to increase efficiency within the finance team
- Assist the FD with preparation of internal and external audits
- Management and development of three staff
- Maintain up to date procedure documentation
- Ad hoc projects for COO/FD when required
What are we looking for?
A newly qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with strong computer skills including advanced Microsoft excel and an analytical mind. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to business partner with senior stakeholders at all levels. Great attention to detail is key to this role along with a strong work ethic. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to gain broad exposure across an innovative and dynamic marketing business.