Corporate Tax Senior
Our client, a leading independent firm with an office in Cambridge are looking for a bright professional, who is either established within a Corporate and Business Tax environment, or has some Corporate and Business Tax experience and is looking to specialise and develop in this area.
This is an interesting and varied role which provides real scope for personal and career development. You will work closely with managers and partners, assisting them in tax compliance and advisory matters, and with appropriate supervision, draft letters and reports for manager / partner review. You will prepare key client reporting documents, adhere to cost budgets and be involved with various tax compliance and advisory matters.
- Experience within a professional services environment giving you at least a working knowledge of Corporate and Business Tax is essential
- Ideally you would hold a relevant qualification such as ATT / CTA / ACA / ACCA, or be studying towards one of those
- Must be keen to be involved in planning and technical aspects of tax, compliance and advisory work, and to develop your skills
- A high level of ICT literacy is required. Experience of Alphatax and CCH software would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to know more about this Corporate Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers