Business Development Manager - Telecoms
Join an exciting and innovative company, located in the heart of the City of London.
My client are looking for a BDM to pursue leads, engage with the channel and drive demand in their market.
My client are a leading provider of communications across Europe, Asia and Africa. Located a short walk from St. Paul's, the office is full of smart tech, cool break out areas and actual geniuses.
This company values its people and expect their staff to value it back, creating an awesome work life balance for it's employees.
Your role as Business Development Manager - Telecoms will be:
- Pursue and qualify leads.
- Meet with client, understand their business needs and create a solution.
- Develop commercial partnerships with clients.
- Keep on top of your market, staying informed of key political , economical and commercial drivers.
- Promote my client's products and capabilities to all stakeholders.
- Create and execute plans to further develop your market.
The successful Business Development Manager - Telecoms will have:
- B2B Business Development experience in the telecoms or technology sector.
- Can lead and drive complex sales cycles from initial enquiry to meeting and to close.
- Can travel over 50% of the time.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Resilient and confident persona.
The successful Business Development Manager - Telecoms will receive:
- £40-50k base salary
- Generous OTE, circa. £20k - uncapped
- All the usual benefits
- Great training
- Progression Plan