After Sales Manager
SALARY: £20,000 + Depending on Experience PLUS OTE/BONUS
Our client, a respected dealership group is looking for an Aftersales Manager in their Dealership in Cardiff. This is a very high profile role and requires someone of exceptional experience with a strong management background in a similar environment. You will be responsible for all aftersales functions within the dealership and will be leading a long established, experienced team but will have the leadership flair to achieve new heights.
The Role of Aftersales Manager
Acting as liaison between customers and your team, you will ensure that every customer experience meets with complete satisfaction. You will manage the Service and Parts Department and will have responsibility for controlling costs, achieving sales and profit objectives and maintaining service records with strict adherence to dealer standards and Company policy and procedures.
Skills and Requirements
The ideal candidate for the role of Aftersales Manager will be an exceptional individual who will have demonstrated a solid background of service and parts management in a franchised dealership environment.
To be successful for the position of Aftersales Manager, you must have / will be:
• Committed to achieving excellence
• Able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
• Strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus is to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
• Expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team.
• Able to demonstrate that you possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
• Experience in a similar role and it is essential for the success of this appointment
• People management experience, particularly in terms of achievement through teams.
• A leadership style that should be highly visible and hands on.
• Professional and enthusiastic
• Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
• Resilient with a drive to succeed
• Honest with high levels of integrity
DEALERSHIP/AUTOMOTIVE/LARGE INDEPENDANT GARAGE EXPERIENCE!
To apply please send your CV to. Zoe Ralik – - Tel: (Mobile Friendly) Mobile