Support Workers or Seniors
We are looking for a Support Workers & Seniors in Skipton, North Yorkshire to join a supported living scheme for adults with learning disabilities. You will provide consistent quality support at all times by understanding and meeting the needs of the people you support.
As a Support Worker or Senior, your responsibilities will involve:
- Providing quality support and ensuring each individual is supported, following personalised support plans
- Having a proactive, positive and friendly approach with fresh new ideas
- Ensuring each individual is in receipt of all the correct benefits, assisting in budgeting and carrying out financial checks
- Ensure you and your team are focused on enabling rather than doing
- Liaise with CQC or the Supporting People Team and other relevant professionals to comply with their standards and requirements
Person Specification of a Support Worker or Senior:
- Previous experience within Health & Social Care
- A minimum Qualification of QCF Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care
- Enthusiastic and compassionate individual
- Car Drivers are essential for Seniors
In return you will receive excellent career opportunities and ongoing training. If you are excited by this opportunity please click on 'Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.