Motor Vehicle Technician - Northamptonshire
A sought-after opportunity has arisen for a Motor Vehicle Technician to join a successful prestige brand. My client is looking for a main dealer experienced and enthusiastic Technician to join their team in Northamptonshire.
- You will be responsible for servicing, repairs, and diagnosis on all customer vehicles
- To meet and exceed manufacturer standards
- Ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified
- Perform all work assigned in a timely manner
- Check level and quality of work through the use of diagnostic equipment
- Complete relevant documentation, Job sheets, PDI's and service reports
Who we're looking for?
- Main Dealership experienced is preferred
- NVQ level 3
- Valid and clean UK driving license
What's on offer?
£23,000 basic - OTE of £27,000
8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Saturdays 8am - 1pm 1 in 5
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.