FP&A Manager - Insurance
Due to their continued growth and high performance, this underwriter requires a strong Financial Planning and Reporting Manager for their London operation.
This is a broad role looking at core areas including
- Oversight and mentorship of a small but dedicated FP&A team
- Leading the forecasting process and developing this further
- Development of financial models to support initiatives
- Ownership of the management reporting including results and commentary to senior execs
- Stakeholder management across the group including board packs.
- Process improvement and contribution to the development of finance strategy
- Some statutory and financial reporting.
It is essential that the successful candidate comes from an insurance background and has demonstrable experience in both leading teams and the production and delivery of high level management information and plans. You will have a strong academic background and will be a qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA.