Key Stage 1 Teacher - Dulwich Primary School
REESON Education are working with a delightful primary school located in the affluent area of Dulwich, SE London. The vibrant and approachable headteacher of this lovely school is seeking a Key Stage One,Year 1 Teacher to join their school from September 2017 or sooner. The school also have a TLR available for 'Teaching and Learning'. The school are happy to take teachers both on the main and upper pay scale. The school are also offering a permanent contract and inner city London salary.
-Key Stage 1 with TLR for Teaching and Learning
- 2 form entry primary school graded as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2015
- West London - Inner London borough of Southwark
- Close to underground and overground stations
- MPS/ UPS plus TLR 2B (Inner London Allowance)
Teaching and Learning job specification
The Headteacher of this forward thinking school is seeking a dynamic and inspirational teacher to join their school. As Key Stage One (KS1) Teacher with responsibility for 'Teaching and Learning' , you will have the pleasure of working with a class of 28 children who have excellent behavior and enjoy coming to school. Your duties as Teaching and Learning Coordinator will include:-
- Be responsible for student achievement and progress in Key Stage 1
- Contribute to ensuring consistently good and outstanding teaching and learning in KS1
- Secure continuous improvement and development in the teaching of the KS1 curriculum, raising standards and producing the highest levels of pupil achievement to ensure pupil targets are met or exceeded for all
- Provide effective communication to SLT
Why work at this school?
The schools ambition is to provide the best possible primary education in stimulating and creative environments. They encourage children to develop a passion for learning, inspired by high-quality teaching and close nurturing.
As a teacher within the school, you will be supported with an experienced senior leadership team who are true pioneers for developing their teachers within the school. Consequently this is a great school if you are seeking career development opportunities and the desire to fast track your career
To apply please do not delay in contacting Bonnie from REESON Education ASAP. Interviews are taking place imminently.