Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a rapidly expanding company looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their team.
This job would suit someone who is commercially aware and understands supply and demand who can deliver optimised and reasonable pricing solutions to meet revenue targets. The incumbent will work closely with the Fleet team, Finance, Data Loading and Station staff.
This company is a growing international business with locations right across Europe.
The successful individual will be analytical and business focused with the ability to make solid recommendations. The candidate will be organised and able to prioritise work effectively. An eye for detail is essential to this job as is being results driven and self-motivated. Good Excel skills with a logical and flexible approach are key to succeed in this role. The candidate will be a dedicated team player who is enthusiastic and proactive.
Duties will include:
- Define competitor sets by source, destination and business channel. Ensure systematic examination of competitor activities (rate canvassing) within the Domestic UK market by key locations and groups
- Monitor, maintain and enhance pricing strategy to meet agreed strategic and business plan goals
- Exploit strengths of the brand through strategic price offering
- Understand demand for and supply of product, e.g. advance reservations, supplies, historic performance, and take appropriate yield actions to reflect this
- Monitor performance of pricing decisions to ensure attainment of goals taking remedial action when necessary
- Ensure logicality within pricing structure. Recommend & implement changes to rate structures to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Learn the operating systems and exploit / develop processing tools with other departments to ensure rates are available in the public arena within the shortest time possible
- Develop excellent relationships with station staff to ensure optimised pricing by station
For more information about this role or any other Pricing Analyst jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability