Market Research Manager
Market Research Manager, St Albans, £35-45k
An expanding multi-award-winning agency, ?working with many of the UK’s leading brands, seeks a high-calibre Quant/Qual Research Manager, looking for a new challenge across a diverse brand portfolio. The firms continued growth and success is due to a talented team of researchers, this role an opportunity to apply all quantitative experience to client account management and to shape the decisions retailers make
Commitment will be matched with a big focus on internal and external training, ensuring the successful candidates potential reaching and delivering for clients, are mutually entwined:
- As a well-practiced researcher, you’ll ensure clients receive water-tight solutions as well as help the firm to drive forward innovation in our approach.
- When it comes to quant research, you will work with an external statistician and our in-house data team - whilst you invest your time in carving a compelling story, as opposed to data crunching.
- RMs with quantitative experience play a vital role in owning quant and qual/quant projects - ensuring their smooth running and high quality delivery.
- Qual also would be a great advantage as within the firm is the belief there is great merit in combining both approaches.
- You’ll have exposure to a wide variety of your own project types as well as being involved in high complexity projects, with support and direction from Director level.
- Motivating your team and utilising personal strengths falls under our RMs’ remit - and with the experience you’ve gained in your field, you’ll lead by example and help to model best practice in quant.
- The firm gives its RMs constant opportunity to fast-track their career, with involvement in and exposure to innovation.
- In addition, there is a genuine opportunity to be involved in influencing overall business decision making - to ensure the company stays ahead of the game
We’re seeking a combination of raw ability, adaptability and leadership. While experience of delivering the crucial aspects of research detailed above is essential, five broader attributes would also be very important:
- a creative mind that can deliver bespoke, fresh research solutions - putting an engaging twist on issues that commonly confront leading brands
- proven experience in designing and delivering projects and meeting deadlines
- experience in a wide range of quantitative methodologies
- experience of running combined quant/qual methodologies
- the skills to manage and inspire those with less experience
- Previous retail, technology/telecoms, FMCG or travel-research experience is a bonus - but this role is more about having a passion for, and being in-tune with, current trends and the way consumers think
If you have the right mindset, set of skills and relevant experience, don’t hesitate to apply now!