Key Stage Two Teacher with TLR
Job Type: Perm
Job Title:Primary Teacher with TLR - SW London
Location: South West London
Salary: £30,000 to £48,000
Salary Details: MPS/UPS + TLR
Start Date: September 2017
This large and forward-thinking school in South West London is seeking to appoint a teacher in Key Stage Two in September 2017. TLR roles are also available for a suitably experienced teacher.
To join the school you will be:
* A qualified teacher with a Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Graduate Teacher Programme Certification or Bachelor of Education qualification
* Confident in your approach to teaching
* Able to adapt lessons to suit the needs of the pupils
* Able to implement challenging lessons
* Confident implementing the Key Stage Two curriculum.
This is a great opportunity to join a school with a supportive senior management team who have a clear vision for moving the school forward. As well as pay in line with the national main and upper inner London pay scales, the Head is also happy to offer a TLR for suitably experienced candidates, with flexibility on the responsibility area that would be taken on.
The school provides excellent career progression opportunities and CPD. The Head is looking for passionate teachers who will be commitment to the schools ethos and the children they support.
As there are positions across the school due to expansion the Head is eager to hear from teachers interested in a Key Stage Two position.
To find out more please email your CV today.