Junior Graphic Designer EMEA
Your new company
Hays is a global leader in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, with over 8,000 staff operating from 244 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialist areas. The role is in the Creative Studio, part of the Marketing team.
Your new role
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-developed brand where you will be working on a variety of projects from templated adverts, customised brochures, digital campaigns involving social media and web assets, internal comms, as well as all the odds-and-ends an organisation of this size requires. The studio can have its busy periods, so being well organised is important, however we are a close team that works to support each other in producing visual communications that raise the bar.
What you'll need to succeed
- Comfortable in CS6 or CC on MAC (predominantly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Working knowledge of Word and Powerpoint (for those odd projects)
- Video editing and animation skills a distinct advantage
- A delivery-driven, can-do attitude
- 1 - 2 years' experience working in a corporate environment
What you'll get in return
Working in the Creative Studio brings the opportunity to improve your portfolio with a global brand, produce high-level print and digital work and develop your skills. It's fast-paced and challenging within a lively, sociable and supportive environment.