Recruitment / Engagement Coordinator
Recruitment Coordinator - NCS
Hereford and Worcester (peripatetic role to be based out of Worcester office)
£23,650 + benefits
Our client has over 400 employees operating out of various locations throughout the UK. In order to maintain their excellent service they rely on the quality of the people who work for them and their people are fundamental to the company's overall success.
They are now recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator to maximise NCS (National Citizen Service) Programme participation.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will engage and account manage schools, colleges, other relevant training / community providers and key delivery partners in order to plan, facilitate and deliver recruitment and promotional activities to maximise NCS Programme participation in line with contractual requirements and ensure high levels of customer service and focus are achieved.
- Generate programme EOIs and Sign-Ups and ensure adequate reach is provided to exceed targets
- Be a source of expert advice regarding youth engagement and the NCS programme
- Act as a role model and mentor in youth engagement activities, providing support and guidance
- Account manage all assigned recruitment establishments within identified geographical/specialist area
- Effectively communicate with new and existing identified key contacts within recruitment establishments ensuring events are booked within a timely manner with market penetration that exceeds 85% in order to achieve performance excellence
- Lead the delivery of recruitment events which will include but are not limited to presentations/assemblies, workshops and stands
- Work in close partnership with the NCS Business Manager and NCS marketing lead to ensure that key areas of work relating to youth engagement and participation are achieved
- Work closely with the NCS management team to prioritise activity to identify and maximise opportunities to reach young people
- Work collaboratively to develop innovative ideas for recruitment and support the development of the NCS programme
- Support the development and delivery of recruitment strategies and plans
- Engage directly with young people pre programme to build positive relationships and where possible support programme delivery to maintain relationships
- Administer the registration process, progressing personal data from EOI to full application
- Ensure the appropriate use of designated CRM
- Ensure all event bookings are made in a timely manner, appropriately recorded, diarised and confirmed to partner
- Lead on the design and development of existing and new creative engagement activities
- Prospect, identify and follow up on engagement leads
- Maintain a schedule of opportunities and bookings, effectively planning use of one`s time and travel as efficiently as possible
- Support in the planning and delivery of scheduled NCS activities in line with agreed objectives, where business needs require
- Accurately maintain contractual documentation and the CRM system
- Any other related duties as required by the business objectives
- In possession of youth engagement, recruitment and facilitation experience
- In possession of demonstrable lateral thinking skills
- Practical experience of designing and delivering presentations to young people
- Maintains a professional outlook, the ability to maintain confidentiality and act as an ambassador for the Company and the NCS Programme
- An excellent communicator with the ability to persuade, influence listen to and motivate others, especially young people
- Experience of using and interrogating a CRM system is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple priorities, on own initiative and constantly seek to improve
- Car owner with a full valid UK driving licence is essential due to the peripatetic nature of the role.
- Satisfactory Employment/Disclosure check, commensurate to job
- £23,650 salary
- Monday to Thursday, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm and Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with an hour for lunch
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Amazing opportunities for professional development
The Company requires an application form to be completed as part of their recruitment process. This will be sent to you when we are in receipt of your CV.
Initial interviews will take place week in Cannock on Tuesday 23rd May.