Events Marketing Executive £21,000 Central London
Arena International Events Group is looking for an Events Marketing Executive to join its expanding team. Arena International is part of a fast-growing global media group which produces publications, websites, business information and events.
As an Events Marketing Executive you will work across our portfolio of over 60 conferences and 10 forums. You will be responsible for taking charge of creating and implementing an effective strategy for the marketing of our conferences and forums. This will include implementing marketing plans, generating media partnerships, managing social media accounts, helping to create marketing literature and instigating your own creative ideas to help achieve the business objectives.
Key functional responsibilities include:
- To identify target audiences by selecting relevant records in the database and using external sources
- To manage the design process of all marketing collateral including websites, brochures and newsletters that fall under your remit
- To plan and carry out email marketing campaigns
- To manage social media updates for each event
- Establish barter agreements through media partnerships with associations and publications
- Regularly track and analyse social media activity, open rates of marketing emails and website traffic to determine future marketing strategy
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and be a highly organised person with the creative ability to market events dynamically by demonstrating a 'can do’ approach. You should have the confidence to liaise and build relationships with internal departments and external media and be able to consistently deliver against tough objectives and timescales. The ability to problem solve and work well both independently and as a part of a team is essential. You will ideally have a conference or online marketing background.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to further their marketing experience in a varied role with extensive opportunities to develop their skills and progress in their career, as part of a media company which continues to grow at an exciting pace.