Business Development Manager (Training and Education Industry)
Solutions Recruitment is a privately owned recruitment group with offices across the UK and internationally employing 100 plus staff. We have expertise in both temporary and permanent recruitment services and have grown over the last 30 years because of our reputation for delivering outstanding service and exceptional results.
We are currently recruiting for the Business Development Manager for a client based in Nottingham (OTE £30,000).
Areas Covering - Nottingham, Derby, Leicester
What are we looking for? Someone special! We need someone to positively represent our business and grow our apprenticeship and training provision within the East Midlands area. The BDM role is to drive new business through engaging with employers and organisations. The requirements for the position would a self-starter with a strong work ethic, target driven while being quality focused. Presentation, negotiation and influencing skills at a high level are a must, along with a proven ability to plan, develop leads and achieve targets. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to effectively develop relationships from your own cold leads with businesses by both telephone and face-to-face methods and through a variety of other networking activities. You need a passion for delivering the very best in customer service to all those you come into contact with and act as an ambassador for our company.
What do we need from you?
- Previous sales experience (gained in an educational or work based learning setting would be advantageous).
- Experience of implementing successful sales strategies to achieve targets.
- Strong commercial awareness and have a track record that can demonstrate success in what you have done.
- Full driving license and access to a car.
- Fully IT literate.
- Team working ethos,
- Passion for creating solutions that make a positive impact on the businesses engaged
Due to continuing expansion, opportunity for career progression are likely to become available
What do you get?
- Salary (OTE £30k)
- 28 Days holidays, including statutory holidays.
- 3 additional staff fun days per year.
- Mileage allowance.
- Mobile Phone
- Apprenticeship sales: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License