Technical Project Manager
Vector have a brand new and unique opportunity for a Technical Project Manager, with experience in Wireless or Sensor technology. They are a specialist company who are experts in their field, and are based in central Milton Keynes.
The Technical Project Manager will join the Milton Keynes based R&D unit in what is considered a vital role for the growth of the business, who are looking to create world leading products.
The R&D Team design, test and implement brand new technology, to be integrated into 3rd party products.
You will project manage teams of 4 mechanical, electrical, and software engineers and be expected to resolve issues across multiple projects at a time, working directly for the Technical Director of the company.
Capable of building relationships and working directly with stakeholders, you will also be responsible for implanting standards across a full lifecycle and have excellent project planning skills.
To be considered for the role of Technical Project Manager you need the following experience:
- A 2.1 or 1st class honours degree in a technical subject
- Extensive experience in wireless or sensor technology
- Project proposal, reporting, and management experience
- Use of delivery methodologies e.g Watefall, Scrum, Agile, Kanban
- Excellent communicator - must be able to work with Clients and Stakeholders
- Must have unconditional right to work in the UK
Job Level - Senior and Experienced Design or Development Project Managers.
Commutable from - Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Aylesbury, Northants, Beds, Bucks.
Benefits - Pension, Free Parking (a must in Milton Keynes!), childcare vouchers, 33 days hol inc Bank Holidays.
For more about this exclusive opportunity please contact Adam Shortland at Vector Recruitment