Staff Nurse - RGN
Dream Medical are looking for a highly skilled Ward Nurse with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care. If you became a nurse to really care for people and help them through difficult times, you’ll find this role both motivating and rewarding.
You will be based in a modern, state of the art hospital; that offers contemporary decor, the most up to date medical equipment and a fantastic clinical team. This is a private hospital which means that any profit that the hospital makes is invested back into the hospital allowing you to work with the best and most up to date medical technology
We trust our nurses to use their own judgment and skills. As a result, they’re respected and valued as professionals. With us, you get to work on a very varied caseload, so you’ll need to draw on all your skills to ensure each individual patient receives the high quality of care they deserve.
You’ll be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron, who provides the foundation and lead for our patient centred care. And, with our consultant-led service, you’ll be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
- Nursing qualifications, skills and values
- As a nurse registered with the appropriate governing body, you’ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You’ll also have post-registration experience.
Like us, you believe in putting people first. So you’ll appreciate having the time to care - to fully understand each patient’s needs and provide individual attention that can mean so much when they’re at their most vulnerable. In short, you’ll be able to deliver the type of care that comes naturally to a talented nurse.
You’ll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated. As part of the hospital team, you’ll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
Candidates must be NMC qualified.
In this role, you’ll find the support, training, generous benefits package and respect for balance that will enable you to enjoy a healthy work life.
This is an exciting time for us and it could be for you too. Our vision is to transform healthcare in the UK and deliver health as it should be. Our approach is unique - we’re bringing together assessment, treatment and prevention services to provide truly integrated care.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
- Subsidised accomodation near the hospital may be available for upto one year.
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits. This includes free membership of your nearest Health gym, physiotherapy services and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits such as childcare vouchers and a retirement savings plan. We really value the time you give to care, so you can be sure that we’ll reward you properly.