Group Planning & Reporting Manager
Our client is one of the UK's largest groups and provide an impressive and highly diverse range of products and services to a number of key markets. A sustained period of success throughout 2015 and 2016 has paved the way for the business to bolster their finance team in 2017 with the introduction of a Group Planning & Reporting Manager to drive business improvements and drive commercial decision making.
This is a newly created, high profile position where you will take responsibility for the development of financial planning and reporting processes within the Group to ensure the delivery of the Group's strategic objectives. The role is an excellent mix of financial planning & analysis and internal / external financial reporting as well as providing guidance and support for operational and finance leaders in ad-hoc projects.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Manage all monthly reporting processes
- Produce and review all Finance reporting and KPI packs
- Review associate reporting returns to shareholders
- Support the Board and Executive presentations
- Drive continual improvement in monthly reporting
- Manage Group Planning processes - Budget, Operating Plan, Quarterly Forecasts, Strategic Plan
- Lead finance-wide change projects on planning improvements
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure planning outputs are delivered on time, accurate and action orientated
- Review financial balance sheet and cash flow projections
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), trained in practice with a proven track record in a Financial Planning and Analysis under-pined with management/ financial reporting. You must be a leader, with a hands on, proactive mind-set and the ability to influence key decision making. With excellent opportunities to fast track your career this is an excellent opportunity to shape the next step in your career. As a result of the volume of applications, in some instances we are unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.