Senior Associate- Banking administration
We are currently hiring for a Senior Associate - General Banking & Administration for one of our Clients to be based at London.
Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
To provide complete secretarial and administration assistance to (i) the Regional Head (ii) CEO and (iii)GB & Admin department. To provide secretarial and admin assistance to Head - General Banking and Administration, and admin support to any other department in exigencies.
Area of Responsibility:
Arranging & Managing Meetings:-
- Co-ordinate and organize meetings, conferences with business clients, Senior Executives BMs/Heads of Departments etc.
- Collate and distribute documents prior to meetings.
- Ensure that all materials for meetings are prepared in a timely manner.
- Accurate dictation and note taking at meetings as required.
- Prepare & distribute minutes of meetings.
- Arrange refreshments for meetings.
- Devise an efficient sytem for tracking of Action points
- Responsible for the management of the RH’s diary, CEO’s diary (when required) and any other Head’s diary and schedule appointments and keep diaries constantly up-to-date with contact details.
- Arrange all aspects of travel for staff members as required including flights, hotel bookings, currency, car parking, car hire etc.
- Assist with travel for non-staff-members and arrange for visas, as and when required.
Office & General Management:-
- Produce purchase orders, payment requests and stationery request as and when required.
- Implement and maintain an efficient filing system for the RH, CEO and GB and ADMIN.
- Support to Facilities Manager with all banks residential property matters i:e bills/filing/Fixed assests etc.
- First point of contact for any telephone enquiries, ensuring all messages are forwarded promptly and efficiently.
- Work with other members of the team, providing support where necessary.
- Coordination of all department activities (including team attendance records and
- escalation of all delayed SLA and DO activities to Head GB and ADMIN department.
- Helps efficient Office Hospitality and workflow management.
- Absence cover for Regional Head’s Secretary and CEO’s secretary.
- Assisting Marketing Department as on when required.Assist Assitant Manager as on when required. Process expats bills.
- Assist Assitant Manager as on when required. Process expats bills.
Post and Emails:-
- To manage emails and attend to correspondence and emails in a prompt and efficient manner.
- To regularly review emails and post by referring to the relevant parties as appropriate.
- Maintaining and establishing contacts for RH, CEO and GB and ADMIN
- Manage contact and liaise with Travel agents and other service providers on behalf of the RH, CEO and GB and ADMIN.
- Maintain contact with any other party as required on behalf of the RH, CEO and GB and ADMIN.
- To provide salient business data and information to the RH, CEO and other Heads for the purpose of assess business performance.
- To implement a system to facilitate effective communication with the executive team, management team and other pertinent employees.
- To prepare presentations, MI and Financial and other reports, Business reports for the RH, CEO and Head - General Banking and Administration.
- To analyse financial and other reports for the RH, CEO and Head - GB and Administration.
- To support and provide information for decision making.
- To coordinate and facilitate support to HR
- Responsible for events based coordination of activities organised by the HR team or any other team such as arrivals of VIPs, departure of India Based Officers etc.
- To undertake any other duty as delegated by the RH, CEO and other Heads.
- Must be computer literate and very conversant with Microsoft Office Suite, with expertise in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Should be conversant with basic knowledge of banking operations and the related processes and procedures.
Able to work on some weekend (Candidates would be required to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays a month)
Working 5 days out of 7 per week.
Job Hours - Mon- Fri- 10.00am-7.00pm (Flexibility with hours highly required)
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Experience in Immigration process will be an advantage
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Communication skills - good oral and written communication skills.
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click 'APPLY' should you feel you meet the above requirements