Web Content Coordinator
Consult Search & Selection are currently recruiting for an International organization who are looking for a Web Content Coordinator to join their West European Digital Marketing Division.
The role of the Web Content Coordinator is a key role in the success of digital marketing activities within the region. The person who has this role will be comfortable in working with tight deadlines, working with cross functional teams, and enjoy driving projects to completion on time and in full.
Strong project management skills combined with digital marketing savvy are essential to achieving the role’s objectives. The successful candidate must be willing to be hands-on to get things done and enjoy managing projects.
- Co-ordinate and manage the development and deployment of website projects across West Europe - co-ordinating West European base sites and replications
- Manage project plans and status reporting to ensure that there is clear visibility on project progress and deadlines
- Work closely with business marketers throughout West Europe and the central data team to ensure content is available to support the replication/launch of websites
- Conduct project briefing meetings with business marketers & confirm details of the plan, timelines, & determine resource availability & readiness to replicate the website/marketing content (typically countries need to approve translated content, provide product data/ images and confirm their launch approval)
- Load the required product data acquired for websites into databases for display on the website
- Deliver approved content translated into local language in a structured template to IT team to enable build of the country website
- Preview and test website content and product catalogue content for quality, accuracy & completeness prior to launch
- Ensure analytics on visitors and behaviours are being tracked for all sites
Knowledge & Skills
- Very strong project management skills and experience, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Digital marketing experience including: digital advertising, web and mobile sites, SEO, digital media, e-commerce and a general understanding of web technologies
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a corporate environment
- Experience and comfort in working with multi-cultural stakeholders and environments
- Self-starter/self-directed individual that works with energy and enthusiasm
- Comfortable and adept with manipulating data; able to cope with complexity and uncertainty
- Results oriented and driven
- Skilled in using PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital content specialist who is looking for a new challenge and next step as well a great chance to work with a globally recognised brand and contribute to the success and delivery of their bespoke products across Europe.
If you think you meet the above criteria please get in touch and apply